FAQ - Boudoir Noir's Frequently Asked Questions
How is it discreet shipping?
- Boudoir Noir ensures that we have discreet billing as well as discreet shipping. ARD Entertainment Inc will show up on all of your statements with each order.
How is my order shipped?
- All our orders are shipped in plain brown or USPS boxes, our boxes don't have Boudoir Noir labeled on your box, and your order label will say ARD Entertainment.
How can I get Free Shipping?
- All orders over $59 qualify for free shipping. You can enter the code FREE59 in the coupon area of your cart to receive your free shipping.
When will my product ship?
- Generally, orders are shipped the next business day from our warehouses but can take up to 2 business days for processing. Please note that Boudoir Noir does not ship on weekends or US National Holidays. For example, an overnight package processed on Friday afternoon after our 9am EST deadline will not be shipped until the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Is processing time included in my shipping time?
- Processing is NOT included in your shipping time. Expected delivery time is based on the date your package LEAVES our shipping facility, not when the order was originally placed online (Please note our hours are 9am to 5pm EST M-F). Order processing can take up to 2 business days. Shipping Carrier standard, first class and priority mail are not guaranteed services. If you know your order has already shipped, you may wish to contact your local post office or shipping carrier listed on your tracking information.
What happens if I have an issue with Customs?
- Unfortunately for international orders we do not have a hand in the process that Customs uses to clear products. Due to the nature of our products some items can take longer to clear than others. Time spent in customs in not included in your shipping time since we are unable to predict their processing time.
Why hasn't my order shipped out yet?
- Your order may be delayed due to an out of stock item, invalid address, or a fraudulent order, when these issues happen our team will reach out to confirm any information needed. In the event that your order hasn't been shipped for 48 hours, please check your email for any updates on your order. If you haven't received an email from our team please contact us at Customersupport@boudoirnoir.com
Can I cancel my order?
- Since we strive to have orders shipped out as soon as possible, cancellations are only available on a case-by-case basis. It is important that you double check your order before you finish placing it to ensure you are getting the correct products.
Can I cancel my order after it has been shipped?
- If you decide you do not want your entire order, after it has shipped, you have a couple options. You are able to refuse the unopened package and have it returned to the warehouse. If it's delivered when you're away from home, write "Return to sender" on the box and drop it off at your nearest drop box. You can also contact the post office/delivery company to have the shipment returned as well. Once the UNOPENED SHIPPING BOX back has been returned to our warehouse, a refund minus shipping charges will be issued.
Why was my order cancelled?
- If you received a notification your order was cancelled, your address may have been invalid. In cases where our system finds an invalid address, we will reach out to you via Phone/Email, after 48-72 hours with no reply we will cancel your order and refund the entirety your order.
- There may have been a fraud alert on your account. Orders with these alerts are subject to cancellation, this is for the safety of our customers. We will reach out for necessary information, after 3 days of no response your order will be canceled.
- If you order was canceled in error please reach out to Customersupport@boudoirnoir.com and we can reissue an invoice for your order.
Why was an Item refunded?
- If there is an item that is out of stock or unavailable and there are no similar items available, then item will be cancelled and refunded.
What if the Order says it was delivered but it isn’t there?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have a hand in the delivery process, so we highly recommend calling the delivery company and seeing if they have more information for your order. Since their orders are GPS/Time stamped tracked and they will be able to provide more information about your delivery.
- Sometimes it may have been checked as delivered, but may still be on the truck, or it could be held at the post office.
What if my tracking says it was unable to deliver my order?
- There are various outside forces that may make your order unable to be delivered, many times it is due to construction, inaccessibly building entrances, dogs, locked gates, or other road closures/blockages. In the event that your order was unable to be delivered on the scheduled day the delivery company will hold it for up to 1 week to be redelivered unless there is an error with your shipping address. If they are unable to make your delivery you can also call and pick your order up.
What if my order is Stolen or Missing?
- These situations are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you think your order may be missing or stolen, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
What is returnable?
- Certain things cannot be returned, but only to be exchanged for another of the same item, unless not available, see our exchange policy below. Items that can be returned directly to us may include products that were damaged in shipping as per our discretion and upon confirmation of shipping damage.
What is refundable?
- Due to the nature of our products, any product that has been opened, used, or had any sealed packaging broken cannot be returned. This includes inside sealed bags, outside sealed edges, and all packaging. No edible, liquid, powder, or cream-based products will be accepted for return, no exceptions. We have this policy in effect to protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of ALL of our customers. Any shipment sent back without authorization will be returned to the sender.
What if I don't like my toy?
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not have a satisfaction guarantee. If you purchase an item that you do not like, you can reach out to our Web Sales Manager, and they can help you to find a toy more suited to your needs. Every body is different and everyone has different preferences, certain shapes and styles work for some better than others. You can contact us at email@example.com for assistance in finding a new toy. You can also answer a couple questions through our Toy Recommendations quizzes and see a selection of toys that fit the criteria you are looking for.
You can find our Quizzes Here!
What if I change my mind?
- If you change your mind on an item or your order, reach out to us immediately. Since we strive to have orders shipped out as soon as possible, cancellations and changes are only available on a case-by-case basis. If you decide you want to return your order after it has shipped, you have a couple options. You are able to refuse the unopened package and have it returned to the warehouse. If it's delivered when you're away from home, write "Return to sender" on the box and drop it off at your nearest drop box. You can also contact the post office/delivery company to have the shipment returned as well. Once the UNOPENED SHIPPING BOX back has been returned to our warehouse, a refund minus shipping charges will be issued.
Why did I get a refund?
- When a product is on back order or out of stock we will reach out via Phone/Email to give you alternative options for the product we are out of. If we are unable to get a response, we will refund the back ordered or out of stock item to you and ship out the remainder of your order.
How do I know if my toy is defective?
Below are a few reasons you toy may be defective. It's important to note that if your toy isn't turning on that some companies do have safety/travel locks on their toys and may require a specific way to turn the toy on.
- Your toy doesn't turn on
- Press and Hold power button for 3-7 seconds
- Press and Hold power button until a light comes on, then click the power button once.
- There is no indicator light when charging
- Toy doesn't hold a charge
- Vibrator doesn't change settings
- Other functions do not work
What do I check if my toy isn't working?
- If your toy is battery operated
- Check batteries
- Don't remove the plastic film inside of toy
- If your toy is rechargeable
- Press and Hold button
- Tap button
- Check wall to USB converter
What do I do if my toy is defective?
- Products that are eligible to be returned for a product exchange must be reported to the company within 2 business days of delivery. Any defects, order mistakes, or other problems not reported within 2 business days of delivery will not be considered eligible for any return or exchange. Products may only be exchanged for the same item. If the same item is not available, we may offer a similar or substitute products for you to choose from.
Trouble shooting your Battery-Operated toy:
- DO NOT REMOVE the Protective Plastic Sheet that covers the internal wiring, this will make your toy short out, any toy that has been shorted out can be sent in and replaced via the Manufacturer warranty.
- When placing your batteries in your toy, always place them + TO –
- Make sure your buttons are clicking, if there isn't a click or you don't notice a change in the button pressure the button might be defective.
- Check to make sure that your dial has a start/finish spot, if your toy spins around completely then it is defective and won't turn on.
- If your toy is overheating, double check your batteries to make sure they are all going the correct direction.
Trouble shooting your Rechargeable Toy:
- Try to press and hold the power buttons for 3-7 seconds, many companies have a travel lock that prohibits the toy from turning on from just pressing the button.
- Connections with magnetic chargers can vary, some magnets may be stronger than others, finding the right angle on some can be difficult, if you're finding that your charger is not connecting or magnetizing to the charger regardless of angle it may be defective.
- If your charger plugs in, make sure the pin is pushed in completely and that is it in the charging port.
- When your toy is connected to the charger there should be an indicator light on the toy, either on the buttons, on the toy, or near the charging port. When your toy is completely charged it should have a steady light, or the flashing light should have stopped.
- If your cord is connecting to your toy fine, but not charging check the wall to USB charger to make sure that the connection isn't being stopped by a faulty converter. Some toys won't charge through computer connections/power banks, make sure that you are charging your toy with a compatible charger.
Do I need to use my warranty?
- If you had received your order more than our allotted 2 days after receiving your order you will need to use you warranty. Many companies have warranties ranging from 30 days to 5 years, you can find more information about our Warranties Here.
Do I need to register my toy?
- Some companies do require you to register your product for their warranty, check with the manufacturer of your toy in our Warranty Page for their specific warranty needs.
Do I need to keep my packaging?
- Many companies do not require to keep your packaging, it's best to check with the manufacturer to see what their specific needs are for their warranty process.
How do I use my warranty?
- You will want to contact the Manufacturer of your toy; you can find a list of our warranty companies here.
Most warranties have similar requirements, the minimum you will need will be your product, your receipt, and the ability to ship your package out.
If you are unsure of the manufacturer of your toy, or don't see the manufacturer on our list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
How do I measure myself?
- If you are unsure of sizing or haven't purchased lingerie before you will want to measure your bust, waist, and hips to give you the best fit for your lingerie. On your Bust measure the widest point, your waist the smallest point, and the widest part of your hips as well.
How do I get the best fit?
- Once you have your measurements refer to the size chart of the lingerie you are looking at, if the style is fitted, go with the large size or find a style that works with your body shape.
For example: if your measurements are Bust: 37 inches, Waist: 33 inches, Hips: 42 inches, you will want to choose a style that will fit your hips as the larger part of your body. Styles like Baby Dolls can be best to go with since the material is flowy at the hips, and you can get a better fit on the Bust. If your bust is larger than your hips, finding styles that are fitted on the bottom can help to balance the larger size you may need in order to compensate for your bust.
Using Discount Codes
Where do I enter the code at?
- When entering the discount codes on a desktop you will see the gift card or discount code box at the bottom of your product summary as well as the payment area.
- When entering the discount codes on a Mobile device you will need to click on “Show Order Summary” to reveal the contents of your order as well as the gift card or discount code box.
Can I use more than one discount code?
- Our discount codes do not stack, you are unable to enter in more than 1 discount code during your purchase, this will include any gift with purchase or automatically applied promotional items.
Why does my discount code say it's invalid?
- If you are seeing “Invalid Code” you may have used the code before or you may have another discount applied to the purchase. If neither of those are the case you can contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
GWP and Freebies
How do I get my free gift?
- Your free gift will be automatically added onto your order once you have reached the qualifying purchase amount. It will appear in your cart, and the discount will be applied to your total.
Can I use my online gift card in-store, and vice versa?
- At this moment our Online Gift Cards are made for Online use only, and our In-store Gift Cards are made for In-store use only. If you have an Instore gift card and would like to transfer the balance to an Online Gift card or vice versa contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find other methods of contacting us here: https://boudoirnoir.com/pages/contact-us
Curbside and In-store Pick Up
Can I place an Online Purchase for Instore pickup?
- You are currently unable to place an order online and pick up in store, but you can call the location you are closest to and place a curbside order. We will sometimes have different products available in store versus online so you can always call and check stock on the item with our sales team. They will also be able to make similar recommendations to help you with finding the best product for you.
We do not price match Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and most 3rd party retailers. Price matching is up to a Manager's discretion both in-store and online.
For Online support: https://boudoirnoir.com/pages/contact-us
For In-store Support: https://boudoirnoir.com/pages/our-locations